Dates & Times
Friday, March 10th Kick Off 5:00 P.m. to 9:00 P.M.
Saturday, March 11th 10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Sunday, March 12th 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
George Lane Park
5520 West Ave L-8 Quartz Hill, Ca 93536
Vendor Booth Information
“Bloomn’ Blossom’s in the Desert”
Sign Up today and promote your business, group or organization Ask about our Sponsorship/advertising levels to promote your booth… or if you’re not a member, join now and receive a discount off your booth fee with your paid membership
Booth rates are inclusive of both Saturday & Sunday dates
General Vendor Rates:
- 10’X10’ Booth Area $120.00 Non-Members & Profit Organizations
- 10’X10’ Booth Area $100.00 QHCOC Members & Non-Profit Organizations
Food Vendor & Special Attractions Rates:
- 10’X20’ Booth Area $260.00 with $50.00 Refundable Cleaning Deposit
- Secured Wi-Fi $15.00 and Limited Spaces with Electricity $60.00
- Limited Spaces with Electricity are available.
- Requests for spaces with Electricity will be given on a first come, first serve basis
General Requirements for All Vendors
- Vendors are responsible for their own tables, chairs, banners and pop-up tents
- All booths must be staffed for the duration of each day.
- Inclement weather does not exclude this staffing requirement. The festival will continue “Rain or Shine”.
- Any Vendors who depart early or do not staff their booth for the duration of the festival will not be allowed to participate the following year.
Rules & Regulations
General Liability Information
- The Quartz Hill Chamber is not responsible for loss, damage or injury incurred by vendors. Each vendor agrees to follow the guidelines set forth by the Quartz Hill Chamber of Commerce or any agents acting on behalf of the 2017 Almond Blossom Festival.
- The Quartz Hill Chamber, Los Angeles County and all event sponsors are released of responsibility and liability from injury, damage or theft under all circumstances. All vendor participants agree to indemnify, defend and save harmless the Quartz Hill Chamber of Commerce, Los Angeles County and any and all event sponsors, their agents, officers and employees, from and against any and all liability, expense, including defense costs, and legal fees, and claims for damage of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to bodily injury, death, personal injury, or property damage arising from or connected with operations, or services here under, including any worker’s compensation suits, liability, or expense arising from or connected with services performed on behalf of staff or any person pursuant to this agreement.
- Application and payment of fees do not constitute agreement until the State Board of Equalization permit number or Non-Seller written Statement explaining exemption is provided
General All Vendor Rules:
- All booths must be staffed for the duration of both festival days. The festival will continue “Rain or Shine”
- Any vendors who depart early or do not staff their booth for the duration of the festival will not be allowed to participate the following year.
- All vendors are responsible for their own insurance and must provide proof of liability per LA County Parks and Recreation Department requirements.
- Vendor placement requests may be submitted and will be considered, however NO GUARANTEES can be given due to multiple factors that determine the plot plan. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in advance.
Food Vendor Additional Rules
- All Food vendors are required to obtain a permit from the Los Angeles County Health Department for this Event and include a copy with the application
- Food Vendors must provide their appropriate Fire Extinguisher Protection for the event
- If Non-Compliant, their participation in the event will be suspended until in compliance
- Food Vendors must tarp under their booth area(s) and be completely cleaned of trash, cooking oil, etc to qualify for the cleaning deposit refund
- Food Vendors MUST present a detailed menu of their products which will be compared to other vendors.
- Duplication is not permitted for food items.
- Menus will be subject to approval and any changes or requests must be submitted prior to the event
- Should Food Vendors present other items which were not approved on their original menu, they will be requested to cease.
- If they do not comply they will be required to leave the festival
- Vendor space fees will not be refunded
Directions & Instructions
- Due to park restrictions, Vendor vehicles are NOT permitted on the grass areas for set up and tear down.
- Volunteers and hand carts will be available for those who will need assistance getting items to their assigned Vendor space.
General Vendors: Check In
- Friday March 10th 2:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Saturday March 11th 07:00 P.M. to 09:30 A.M.
- All set up MUST BE COMPLTED by 09:30 A.M. on Saturday March 11th